12 November 2013

#naphopomo Day 12 Things that make me go mmmmm





























Got batteries today, which are
the same useless ones that
only last a couple of days and to be honest, having got
over the initial,"Oh no,how am I going to continue with
#naphopomo?" without them, I have really enjoyed what
the webcam took, although it felt a little like cheating.
No doubt the webcam pics will return before the month
is done.
However, this particular image I wanted in full focus,
well, at least for the first glass. It is my monthly ritual,
once bills are paid and debts settled and I can go......
'mmmmm'.
Time for some music me thinks. :) cheers E and Zozo
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
love you.x















No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting, it is lovely to see you here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...